If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.Switch to Accessible Site

Randolph & Gray Family Dentistry | History in Bloomington

logo.png

119 N Williamsburg Dr .

Bloomington, IL 61704-3528
(309) 663-1326

Gregory M. Randolph, D.D.S. & Brandon P.L. Gray, D.D.S.

History
 

In 1969, Dr. Lowell Thompson finished his service in the Navy and opened this practice on the advice of some of the other local dentists in downtown Bloomington. After a few years, he moved to Washington street and gradually built his patient base on the principle of treating his patients with a kind and caring demeanor.

In 1987, Dr. Gregory Randolph joined the team and the two worked side by side in a thriving practice which became firmly attached to the community. In 2005, the practice moved into its current location in Williamsburg Place and in 2006 Dr. Thompson retired. He now enjoys traveling with his wife, Carmen, and remains tied to the community.

In 2012, Dr. Brandon Gray joined Dr. Randolph and the two are very excited to continue the practices' great tradition of treating patients with a caring demeanor and excellent service.

Dr. Randolph is an avid collector of dental antiques

 
 
Bloomington Dentist | History. Brandon Gray is a Bloomington Dentist.